Evolve and expand
with Prodigy digital insights.
Once you’ve made the commitment to go digital, Prodigy service can help you customize hardware and design-in flexibility to adapt to broader-spectrum needs — enhancing the salability of your printers.
But remember, digital printing is far different than conventional. So if you have customers demanding fast runs, you won’t get them with digital. Digital printing is meant to be both a complement and supplement to existing equipment. It will enable you to take on short-runs, variable data or other projects you can’t handle conventionally.
With Prodigy’s advisory resources, we can help you focus on specific projects for your customers. And if your “off-the-shelf” hardware doesn’t quite fit, we can help find ways to make sure it does.
What’s on your mind?
With INX Digital’s chemists and system developers Prodigy means we are ready to supply you with answers for a wide range is issues including:
- Resolving niche-market issues such as metamerisms with wallpaper inks
- Cross-developing superior digital optically opaque white inks for textiles from an original conventional-ink formula
- Perfecting UV inks and jetting technology for direct-print coroplast applications, without the need for adhesion promoters
- Collaborating with print head makers and UV LED-cure innovators to develop new high-speed single-pass printing systems
- Designing and integrating all-new digital printer technologies for metal decorating
- Creating the latest media-matched inks for an expanding range of label media and diverse narrow web applications
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR QUESTION